Superfans aren’t just for pop stars and NBA teams.
What if your customers loved your brand the way Swifties love Taylor or Drake loves the Raptors?
In Creating Superfans, entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and fan-engagement guru Brittany Hodak shares the proprietary five-step SUPER Fan System she developed running successful campaigns and products for globally known brands including Walmart, Disney, Amazon, Katy Perry, the Boston Red Sox, and more. With her trademark mix of humor and sharp business insights, she combines entertaining stories from her years of working with major stars like Dolly Parton and KISS with case studies of familiar brands and companies to illustrate the effective and easy-to-master system for transforming customers into passionate advocates of your brand.
You’ll learn how to:
- define, understand, and share your own unique brand story
- better capture, understand, and utilize customer feedback
- connect your brand’s story to your individual customers’ stories
- make exceeding customer expectations business-as-usual
- regularly earn and capitalize on customer referrals
You’ll also get checklists, exercises, and easy-to-implement tools that will have you building your very own legion of superfans right away. Whether you’re launching a career as a recording artist, running a tech startup, or helming a hundred-year-old brand, you, too, can tap into the power of superfandom.
|Publication Date:||January 10, 2023|